Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 22 its interesting

Sometimes I feel a bit unstable in my desire to work out. Ha. One day its, yes im excited and the next day, nooooo please I dont want to get out of bed. Dont make me. And then I make myself get up.

Today was the noooooo dont make me. I did not want to do it today. We did Pure cardio so it was good to get in good cardio. It felt good afterwards but man at the beginning I was not feelin it.

I was sweating so much more as well like the other day.

Im glad I have other people teling me they can see me changing bc I.dont feel it at all. I feel really heavy and of course its because of the muscle gained. Im also frustrated at times because I already want to be able to push through the entire workout with very few stops. But helloooooo, Katrina, you jusy started your 4th week. So chill.

I watched next weeks workout. We do the same workout every day. Im really excite for it. Them I watched the workouts starting week 6....

... We are going to die.

Im not kidding. We do max interval training ..... FOR AN HOUR! Thats 20 minutes longer than we are doing now. So, death is around the corner and its going to feel great! Im ready for different workouts.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment