Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 17 Feel the burn

My quads and calves were burning like they were on fire today. We did pure cardio and cardio abs. It will never get easier. But I like it! I do not like missing a day. I felt that in the workout. I think i pushed myself harder today though and thats why i had to take longer breaks to breathe and let the burning subside for a little bit. I pushed myself so hard loud noises were coming from my mouth. But at the end of each workout I think, "man I could have pushed harder" maybe because it feels so relieving to stop, ha.

Cardio abs are hard bc my core isnt strong. I want to do them more because the core of the body is most important.

I'm pretty tired. Having really high rebound bloodsugars that make me feel like poo. I'm starting to think the glucosamine in my recovery drink has something to do with it. So i bought a little bit of bulk soy protein tonight to see what its like after my workout with noe glucosamine. All I know is that I cant stand going from a perfectly normal 95 blood sugar before the workout to 135 after the workout and then 300 an hour and a half after the workout is over. It really sucks

Tomorow stretching...yaaaay!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment