Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 15 Fitness Test #2

I get really excited and greatly enjoy how hard work pays off. Today during the fitness test I could feel how much stronger my body was and I much more I could push myself to get as many reps done in the minute alotted. We were totally created for good works and keeping ourselves healthy is a really good work. Like I said before, I haven't had too big of an issue with the food side but I certainly did need some improvement. It just feels good to feel good and now I remember how addicting feeling good feels. Its not about how I have to look to fit into this or that but its about feeling good and healthy and loving myself and you loving yourself. It feels good to be getting my body back! Week 2 Results: Waist: 41.5 in Chest: 40.5 Fit Test Results: 1. Switch Kicks: 80 (20 less than day 1) 2. Power Jacks: 35 (4 more than day 1) 3. Power Knees: 84 (24 more than day 1) 4. Power Jumps: 24 (22 more than day 1) 5. Globe Jumps: 8 (2 more than day 1) 6. Suicide Jumps: 12 (3 more than day 1) 7. Push-Up Jacks: 16 (6 more than day 1) 8. Low Plank Oblique: 40 (11 more than day 1) Diggin my improvement!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment