Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 5 Pure Cardi-oh-my-wow.

Well, I was right. That was brutal. I haven't had to stop and take a couple breaths in the 4 days combined as much as I did today. Towards the end I couldn't even do some of the reps completely because I couldn't hold myself up for long enough with my arms and legs. Specifically the power pushups (I think that's what they are called). As you go down to do a pushup you spread your legs out like you are doing a jumping jack. Yeah, I didn't do the push up part. I can't even do 15 regular push-ups. I've never had a strong upper body. My legs is where well over majority of my strength is. When I had batting lessons when I was younger my coach would make me do 300 pushups before I could start my session. That took me like 25-30 minutes to do those.

We did our normal "warm up" and then did our stretching ... theeeeen we did cardio for 20 minutes straight, no stopping (well only when we couldnt physically do it and had to take a 10 second break). Each minute we did a different excersize, so we were mixing up which muscles we were hitting. Which is super tiresome because you aren't focusing on one area you are hitting them all so your whole body is like aaaaaaaah! haha even at the end of this one Shaun T said "this shhh** is bananas." haha yes, yes it was. I think the 3 of us were on the floor at the very end, at least for like 15 seconds.

I told one of my housemates that she should join us one day because she has been doing a video for over a couple months now and she could do it since she's been working out. hahahaha She said that when she heard the noises that were coming from me during the workout she said noooo thank you. It just feels good to get a good yell or grunt out when you are feelin the burn. And I did plenty of those today.

It's still insane. No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment