Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 19 Heavy Legs

It will never get easier. Ever!

My legs were sooooo heavy today. They are getting bigger because of muscle. It was prob the hardest workout in regards to being able to move fast because fast was not in my legs' vocabulary today. And they are feelin the burn like no other! I want to get them really stong so I can push through more reps harder. Aaah I love working out and feelin good. Now I just have to get this eating thing down because Im still not getting very hungry. So kinda force feeding which is annoying but I have to fuel my body.

Figured out that I have to keep my pump on while I'm working out. I used to be able to take it off and just put it back on when I was done but not anymore. Im going back on shots again anyway next week so it wont be a problem any more.

Oooooo I'm excited for tomorrow! Finishing up my 3rd week! Weeeeeeee
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment