Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 6 not as easy as I thought

I thought today was going to be easier because of how hard yesterday was. I forget that we are essentially doing muscle confusion, therefore no day will be any kind of easy. My strength will increase and i will be able to do the workouts with better form and with less stops but never easier. It's not like running where you can go on a nice jog and use the same muscle groups. We are changing the muscle groups everyday. So this will never be easy. But it will be great and I will be and already am feelin great. Although its hard work, I love it. I really enjoy working hard.

Tomorrow I have the day off. I might go for a light jog or something though, even though I prob should rest my body. Stretching is a great idea. Hmmm. We'll see.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment