Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 20 felt a lot better

Its crazy how one day can go from that was so hard and I was really dragging to that was a good day and it felt way better than the day before. That was today. Although, today I was sweating more than I have as of yet. My friend made a comment on it. I was literally dripping for 3/4ths of the workout and for a couple minutes after. But I figure the stronger I get the more I will sweat because the harder I can work. So I guess I worked really hard today. ha, like every day.

Its kind of interrsting that ive only lost 2 pounds. Like I said before its not necessarily about what I weigh but how fit I am. But I figured I would at least be down 6 pounds by now. Oh well, not worried about it because I can see the change inch wise so its all good.

I think Im going to go to the gym tomorrow and lift. I miss lifitng, so.I shall do that.

It was funny today. At the end of our workout all 4 of us plopped down in a chair and sat for a good 15 minutes. That hasnt happened so far. Haha we were so done.

Its insane :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment