Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 16 Had to pass on this one

Today was slightly annoying because I couldn't participate. I've been having to pay really close attention to my night time/during the middle of the night/morning blood sugars because for some reason my blood sugars plummit during the night. I have had some scary lows in the morning even after eating granola bars (yes bars, plural) AND decreasing my insulin during the night time.

Well last night I tried something different and ate a small meal that consisted of only one carb, a piece of toast, and eggs with turkey bacon. I also turned down my insulin. I was high at 4:30am and still was when 6:30 came around. I didnt want to make it worse so I didnt even do it today.

I'm excited for tomorrow though. Pure cardio and cardio abs. I freaking love this!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment