Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 13 First Hour Long Workout

Today felt good.

I pushed through the tightness on my left leg. Turns out its not pulled or anything just really tight because the same thing happened to my right leg today. So I pushed hard through it and they both got loose as I was working out.

I was not alone. Thank you, Jesus. Felt so good to just do cardio. It's still a killer but really good. At the end i just layed on the floor and sucked air for 30 seconds and then rolled around for a couple more. Ha. I love that feeling.

I really really like cardio abs. I might do them more than it is on the schedule because my core is so weak. That has always been my problem and our core is very important to have strong so i'm going to hit that up more.

Really glad I get a break tomorrow. I'm going to chill and drink lots of water and rest rest rest. Sleep is so important for recovery.

I can tell a good difference in my arms and I'm really liking it. I'm rocking the push ups *cough* girl style *cough* but thats ok not hatin on myself. I'm super compeditive and i decided before we all started i wasnt going to be compeditive with anyone but myself because then I will do the best I can do for myself and not mess with that nonsense. So thats been something new and I really like it.

Well, way better day than yesterday and I think having friends back at it was a big help.

Tomorrow, rest. Yay.

Monday ... fit test and checking my measurements.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment