Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3 Push Until You Burn So Bad You Drop to the Floor and Can't Get Up for 30 Seconds

Wow.

So glad we didn't (well we couldn't b/c I didn't get off work until 8am today) wake up early to do our workout. We did it at 6pm tonight.

Tomorrow is Cardio Recovery so it's really slow and basically a lot of stretching. So today I thought it would be a great idea to make sure I push myself as hard as I could. I was on the ground with my body burning, heart racing and breaths sounding like I was trying to suck oxygen in as I was gasping. Man did it feel good! Although for some reason my feet were burning so bad I had to stop a couple times. That was weird and annoying. I can already see change in my arms. And seriously it feel like I'm sportin a 6 pack under my innertube. Haha. Oh how I have missed workouts like these. I'm glad I'm back at it and not alone. I know that I could not do these workouts alone. At all. But, the last week I will have to because my friends will be off on their trips traveling this amazing world and giving away love like multi-billionares could give away pennies. So I can't hate. But I'll be way more fit so I'm sure I'll be able to make it work.

So Insanity also comes with a meal plan. Which is nuts. I mean it's good food and I'm eating right (which hasn't ever been an issue) and have added a lot more protien to my diet. But these folks are wantin me to eat FIVE full meals a day! ... WHAT! Man, I'm 5'4". I am not some linebacker who can consume uber amounts of food. I eat three times a day and I'm full! I can eat 2 snacks in the day but there is no way I'm going to be stuffing my stomach full and feel full and gross all day long. Nope.

In other news, I'm peeing like a racehorse. Like 15 times a day. Since I sweat like a banchee I'm drinking like 88 plus ounces of water because I refuse to get dehydrated. Another big NOPE. 

Well, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment