Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 1 in the books

I went to bed early last night but 6:30 am felt like it also came early. Oh wait. It did.

Today was the "Fitness Test." We did 8 different moves one minute each with about 1 - 1.5 minutes rest in between. That sounds easy. It's not. At all. I thought I was going to throw up after 9 minutes (the whole workout was i think like 40 minutes stretching included), mainly b/c i drank too much water right before we started. But I didn't. Although in my normal fashion I was sweating profusely. I sweat like a banchee already when I do "normal" workouts but this was like the flood gates opened. Completely dripping with sweat. I'll do a video tomorrow after our first full workout so you can get a visual of what its like after the work out is over. I think I'm going to like blogging about this. I've never blogged on a specific thing in my life like this before. This will be fun to look at later.

Test results (Day 1):
1. Switch Kicks: 100
2. Power Jacks: 31
3. Power Knees: 60
4. Power Jumps: 6 .... this was when i thought i was ganna thow up
5. Globe Jumps: 6
6. Suicide Jumps: 9
7. Push-Up Jacks: 10
8. Low Plank Oblique: 29

The next time we will do the fitness test is on day 15. I'm excited to see my progress.

We watched the work out we will do tomorrow as we were recovering. I don't particularly like suprises of this kind (as a matter of fact I watched the fitness test a couple days prior while eating my last potpie, ha) because I feel like I come in unprepared mentally.

Tomorrow: Plyometric Cardio Circuit.

Seriously, this workout program is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment