Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 18 Wow. already 18 days

Time flies. For real. I can't believe it's day 18 and we are almost done with our third week. Life is going by pretty fast these days.

If anyone wants to get it really good shape and can handle extremely hard workouts, get Insanity. All you need is your body. No weights or anything.

I'm still enjoying it even though 6:30am is quiet early but it helps me get 8 hours of sleep because I know if I dont, it will feel horrible while working out.

I still can't do the deep muscle stretchws without stopping and walking it off. It burrrrrns! So we do 16 squats in the middle of the workout then we go down in the squat position and hold it for like 45 seconds and then we do these little pump things where we barely go up but come back down its fast ... like pulsing and we are in complete squat position. Once we do the 16 squats and go down and hold it, after 5 seconds I'm dunzo or i will fall on the ground because my legs shake so bad. But I walk it off then get back at it. There is a lot of burning but its good and makes my muscles stronger. I cant wait until i have really stong muscles and can power through the workouts. That will be fun!

Am I insane?
Haha.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment