Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 4 Cardio Recovery Feels Nothing Like Recovery

So, because I watched the cardio recovery dvd yesterday I thought that it was going to be a nice relaxing stretch. Well, I was wrong. In about 5 minutes I had sweat dripping from my forehead down my face and all I was doing was "stretching." We weren't jumping up and down or doing any high knees but my legs were buring more than the prior 3 days. I remember saying, "Seriously, Shaun T?" And i heard someone else say, "this is insane." Yes, yes it is.

Tomorrow is something like Cardio-Insane-I-will-make-you-cry-like-a-baby .... or something like that. All i know is its all cardio.

I'm finding that I still know how to finish strong in the last 5 minutes of the workout. I'd say thats my favorite part because all you have is 5 minutes left to drain yourself and push every ounce of enery you have out, "leaving it all on the field" per se.

I'm ready for tomorrow. But I'm not ganna like, I know I'm ganna get rocked.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment