Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 29 back at it and a new workout!

Ok, so I have been MIA since last week. I only worked out 3 days last week because my blood sugars were being dumb and I went back on shots b/c I dont want a 5th appendage. Sooooo GAME ON!

We started core balance and recovery week. We only do this workout for the 5th week and we do it every day which is the only time we repeat any work out. I was sweating buckets because its working our muscles. We are doing slower balancing excersizes instead of fast cardio ones. I really like it. I could do this workout every day but week number 6 will come and we will certainly get our butts kicked! Here is a video for today. p.s. friday was our last pure cardio and cardio abs work out and I missed it. I acutally wanted to get rocked by it one last time since we wont be doing it for 6 more weeks. Oh well.

A video for your viewing pleasure ... :) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment