Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 34 final day of recovery week

It is frustrating to have to get back in shape from being sooooo out of it and have never had to actually work at being in shape before. I think thats the weirdest part about this process is the fact that I have never had to work at it per se. Obviously I did have to work at it but it was just engrained in my life through playing sports all the time. But now its like, uh why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, the end result is to be healthy and fit, not to get better at my sport or run faster or push harder to throw farther. The goal is totally different. Working out for the purpose of getting better at my sport obvioulsy made me fit but being fit wasnt the goal, even though kind of it was. But getting better at my sport was the main goal but fitness was as outcome as well.

Not ganna lie Im really going to enjoy my day off tomorrow because monday is the fit test aaand an hour workout! Aaaaaah! So thats like an hour and a half!

I really like feeling stronger and stronger. I used to be really stong doing my various sports plus being a lifegurd and swimming. I havent felt strong in a while. So Im likin this!

Video of Me and Cecie buring our faces off :

No comments:

Post a Comment