Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 45-53 ... eeps

I've been clearly not awesome at blogging this month over all. Maybe because I have missed @ least 1 day a week and sometimes 2. That is also frustrating. Most of the times have been because of my knees. They are not awesome and they hurt a little just to squat down. Doing hard workouts on carpeted cement is not good. So even when I do the workouts they arent 100% because my knees hurt. So i'm going to try and find a gym mat, one thicker than a yoga mat, that i can workout on so my knees will stop hurting. I didnt workout the last 2 days bc i am sick. Although working out does help getting over a cold so i bucked up and did Max Recovery today. Ya know, the one where i said we did 1/4th of and then just watched the rest? Well i finished half of it today and Im sure i could have finished it all but had to go to work.

Next week is the last week and it is so true that this program WILL get you fit and ripped real quick, in 60 days. If i would have done every day I would have a much smaller waist for sure. But Im not trippin about that. So because I missed, what I think is a lot, workouts I'm going to do month 2 again. I figured I would just start the program over but I want to do this month again so I can do it all the way through and better. Oh yes. I'll prob keep blogging through next month as well.

Get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment