Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 37 ... more like day 2

What.the.sam? As LaTasha Robinson would say.

It feels like we havent done ANYTHING! Like we are starting from the very beginning at day 1. We got beat up again today. Seriously. Looking back at the first months workout I'm thinking, "Compared to this THAT is nothin. i could rock the casbaugh in last months workouts!"

It's an hour long now and its all max interval training so we are oushing as hard as we can through moves that are extremely hard for an entire hour. I think we spent about 10 out of the 60 minutes on the floor. We are becoming good friends with my livingroom floor.

I'm very sure now that the knee pain I'm having is due to the floor we are working on. Cement covered with carpet. C's knees started hurting today as well. Not awesome. Gotta find some workout pads to throw on the floor or we are going to be in some major pain.

Well, although its insane, we are seeing changes in our body and I have a feeling this month is going to produce rapid change due to the insanity we are doing. True.

I have had to decrease my insulin A LOT and I'm not even taking insulin for the food I eat so that means i can decrease my long acting insulin more. Thats exciting. Our bodies are genius' because they were build by a genius.

Heres to rocking life!

No comments:

Post a Comment