Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 36 Fit Test and First day of what-the-frick!

So left my fit test results at home and dont have them to type here. They pretty much stayed the same and didn't make any big jumps like last time.

Today was horrid. Mostly because I was by myself which is half my fault b/c I didnt wake up until 7:45 and we were supposed to start at 7:00. I think I did only half of the workout. I went through the whole thing, no doubt, but I stopped so many times I think I physically only did half of it. It was just as hard as the first day. So hopefully just like the first month I/we will see improvements on how the workouts arent as hard as the first time because our bodies will be getting stronger.

My knees are hurting anytime I bend them. It stinks. I think its because we are doing the workout on carpet that is on cement. No bueno. Will prob have to get a mat because they are really really sore.

Today was lame because I am not fit enough to do the workout all the way. Booo. But, here's to getting stronger to do it better at the end of the month!

Video number one:


Video number two:



tomorrow is max plyos ... yesss more cardio! woop woop!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm about to start this workout and blog about it to. your posts were really helpful for me to get a realistic idea of what to expect. If you want to check out my blog it is ainsanitychallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also doing Insanity. However, I just started it and I am only on my second day, but the way that it is going I can see myself with great results. I like hearing of many successful stories because it motivates me. I consider myself fit so I am hoping to get great results from this. If you want to see my results go to my blog.
    http://mustgetfitinsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete